Christianity: Cults & Religions
From Muslims to Mormons, there are over 77 million people in America who do not believe in biblical Christianity, according to a recent PEW Report. Now you can easily compare their beliefs to Christianity with this quick-reference pamphlet! Over 1 million copies sold! Christianity, Cults and Religions is the Best-Selling Cults and Religions Comparison Chart. Compare 20 cults, sects, and religions.
This 7th Edition Compares 2 More Religious Groups!
No other Side-by-Side Cults and Religions Chart Gives this Concise Information: A Brief Overview of the Beliefs of each Religious Group in 150 Words or Less.
Christianity, Cults and Religions will help you know what you believe and why! Packed with side-by-side comparison charts, simple summaries, and up-to-date overviews, this easy-to-understand pamphlet will help you quickly compare the key beliefs of 20 different religions and cults to Christianity! See what they believe, what Christians believe, and how to correct common misunderstandings—at a glance! Strengthen your understanding of Christianity and get practical insight on how to reach out to those of different faiths, including Muslims, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Buddhists, Mormons, and more! Perfect cults comparison handout for Bible Studies, Sunday school classes, and home school curriculum. 14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long.
ECPA Platinum Award Winner—Over 1 Million Copies Sold
What Makes Christianity, Cults and Religions Pamphlet the Best-Selling Religions Comparison Chart?
- Well-researched. Researched by some of the top apologists and scholars in the field including Paul Carden, former co-host of “Bible Answer Man” radio program, H. Wayne House, Ph.D., Robert Bowman Jr., executive director of IRR, and James Bjornstadt, Ph.D.
- Short and concise. Christianity, Cults and Religions is an excellent short overview with brief summaries of the beliefs and basic history of 20 world religions, sects, cults, and new religious movements.
- Up to date. Christianity, Cults and Religions the most up-to-date comparison chart from a Christian perspective available in print.
- More groups than any other side-by-side comparison chart in print. Christianity, Cults and Religions features more religions, sects, and new religious movements than other comparative pamphlet. It includes groups others do not mention, including Scientology, Bahá’í, Wicca, and Nation of Islam.
Religious Beliefs Compared in The Christianity, Cults and Religions Chart
Many religious groups use the same terms but hold opposite beliefs. Now you can compare the beliefs of Mormons, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Scientists, and Christians about the person and work of Jesus Christ—at a glance.
Comparison Topics for Each Religion, Sect or Cult Group
- Who is God—What is the concept of God or Supreme Power in this Religion?
- Who is Jesus Christ—Is Jesus a central figure in this Religion? If so, who is he?
- What did his death and resurrection accomplish?
- Who is the Holy Spirit—Does this religion have a concept of the Holy Spirit, and if so is it a force, an ideal, a substance, or a Person?
- What happens after death
- How does a Person Find Salvation, or What is this Religion’s Spiritual Goal?
Basic Historical Facts for Each Religion or Group Compared on The Christianity, Cults and Religions Chart
- Key Writings or Holy Books of Each Religion
- Founder or Key Person in this Religion or Group
- Date the Religion Was Founded
- Location: Where the Religion was founded and its current headquarters
- Other Interesting Beliefs and Practices
Religious Groups Compared in Christianity, Cults and Religions
World Religions and Related Sects Compared in Christianity, Cults and Religions
- Hare Krishna
- Nichiren Shoshu Buddhism
- Nation of Islam
- Transcendental Meditation®
- Bahá’í World Faith
Christianity and Offshoots Compared in Christianity, Cults and Religions
- Seventh-day Adventism
- Mormonism (Latter-day Saints or Mormons)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Christian Science
- Unification Church (Sun Myung Moon)
- Unity School of Christianity
- New Age Movement
Other Groups Compared in Christianity, Cults and Religions
- Scientology (Dianetics)
The 14-panel Christianity, Cults & Religions Chart is an excellent way to teach the key beliefs and practices of biblical Christianity and how it compares to other religions and cults. The pamphlet’s concise nature makes it easy to see and understand how the religions and cults differ as well as what they may have in common. The pamphlet is a great resource for Bible study, Sunday school lessons, and missions classes.