Where God Came Down: The Archaeological Evidence
Does archaeology agree with Scripture? Is there evidence to support the biblical account? Can archaeology reflect God’s redemptive presence in history? Yes!
In contrast to the biblical skepticism common today, Where God Came Down: The Archaeological Evidence emphasizes agreement between the Bible and archaeology. Using Scripture as his primary ancient text and interpretive tool, author Joel Kramer examines the archaeological record for ten locations recorded in the Bible.
Incorporating an abundance of photos, maps, graphics and illustrations, Kramer expertly lays out the evidence and shows how archaeology speaks for the Bible, not against it. More than that, he delves deeper into the Gospel-significance that ancient, unimportant places are still known to us today because they are the stage where redemption’s story played out on earth—the places Where God Came Down.
- Are you a teacher/student looking for a resource on archaeology from an unapologetically biblical worldview?
- Do you have questions about how the archaeological record agrees with the Bible?
- Planning a trip to the Holy Land? Already traveled to the Holy Land and want to better understand what you saw?
- Do you desire to deepen your Bible study by understanding biblical context?
- Want to be equipped to give evidence-based reasons for trusting the Bible?
If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions, then Where God Came Down: The Archaeological Evidence is a must-read for you!